Student Visas

Student Visa

If you are looking to study in Australia and are having problems with arranging your student visa please contact our office to discuss your situation.

We may be able to provide a long term strategy for overseas students wishing to obtain qualifications in Australia with the intentions to migrate permanently.

If you would like to check your eligibility for this category of visa please contact us to discuss your situation.

Working Holiday

Working Holiday

Working Holiday

The Working Holiday (subclass 417) and Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa programs encourage cultural exchange and closer ties between arrangement countries by allowing young people aged 18 – 30 years to have an extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment

The programs generally enable the holder a one time opportunity to enter Australia with the primary purpose of holidaying, and gives limited work rights to enable the visa holder to supplement their holiday.

The visa has a work limitation that only allows the holder to work for a single employer for a period of 6 months. The visa is valid for a period of 12 month from first entry to Australia. If the holder undertakes specific work in a specific area for a period of 3 months then the visa holder may be eligible to apply for a second working holiday visa.

A working holiday visa often leads to employer sponsorship as their skills have been tested during their temporary period of employment.

If you would like to check if your country is eligible for these visas please contact us to discuss your situation.

About Australia

About Australia

For information about visiting Australia, take a look at the official Australian Tourism website. Here you will find information about popular places to visit, and things to do when you get there:

For facts about Australia’s government and economy, trade and business, education, healthcare and other useful information, download the Australia in Brief booklet from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: